Sunday, April 13, 2014

I am optimistic

In 2009 I was debating global warming with a friend an colleague who is a leftist and a warmist. The Copenhagen summit was coming up and my colleague was very smug. At some point I told him how biassed the MSM (main stream media) is in reporting on global warming but that many people have now caught on and are starting to see the lies. To my surprise he did not rebut my claims but said: "It does not matter we have won already." He said this weeks before the climate gate scandal came out that shook the global warming establishments on its foundations. Soon after the Copenhagen summit came up and it was an utter disaster for the warmists. Such high hopes turned out in such a delusion. Only a few years before I remember to have searched the internet in vain to find a website that would give a denialist like my self some ways to defend his oddball viewpoint. Today the whole global warming issue is hardly taken serious by the general public and for every state or UN sponsored propaganda site there is a grassroots site opposing it. Today the global warming establishment is in retreat. They are still putting up a fight but they are only a shadow of them self compared with 5 years ago.

Fast forward and we can see the same thing happening with Islamism (I hope I am right). Not so long ago I had this choking feeling (hey you are an Islamophobe or or you are not) of the western world bing suffocated by an incompatible culture whilst European governments where feeding us a load of crap about multiculturalism. It was hardly possible to find anything on the internet that provides islamophobes like my self with any ammunition it defend against the political correct thought police. Today, websites exposing the islamic lies pop up not left but definitely right and even centre. I am optimistic that Islam in the west is at its peak right now. You see they have a huge problem and that is globalisation. The reason is that Jihad is waged in stages. These stages allow or require muslims to behave different according to their strength in the area they try to conquer. The problem is that due to globalisation, people who live in an area where the first stage of Jihad is called for, have now access to information coming out of regions where stage three of jihad is implemented. This is a huge problem and exactly the reason why front groups like CAIR are constantly trying to shut down everybody talking about Islam. They do not want people exposed to the wrong stage of jihad. One of the most fucked up countries in the west is the UK, to my regret because I have always admired the UK. Unfortunately I have no respect for them at this time. A country that allows their daughters to be groomed raped and prostituted in the way that Pakistani Muslim rape gangs destroy (white and Indian) girls aged from 11 to 15, deserves no respect. But I am optimistic and today I saw on the internet an interview with Gavin Boby by Jamie Glazov that suggests Islam is at its peak in the UK as well. The glass might just be half full.

No comments:

Post a Comment