Sunday, April 13, 2014

First post

I have been thinking how I would blog. This is a political blog and though I am, in my humble opinion, far better informed than the average person in the street, I am by no means an expert. So does my opinion matter? I could also just be a post office, forwarding what has already been published by others. A bit like what a modern professional Journalist does nowadays. Only I am not a professional Journalist and as with many professional Journalists, I fail to see what the added value would be. In the end I decided that this is my blog, so it is about my opinion. If people will read it I would be very happy, but I am doing this for me. A bit like the village fool who climbs on a soap box in the village square and starts to talk. Like this village fool, I am exercising my freedom of speech for what it is still worth... for the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment